We love because He first loved us.

I John 4:19

Sunday, March 29, 2009

S.A.M. Club

The S.A.M. (Summer Arts and More) began in the Summer of 2008. Each Wednesday throughout the summer children in the community were invited to meet for a 2-hours of art making. A different projects were created each week and displayed for family and friends to see at the culminating Artist's Reception night in August.
The program is offered free of charge to students entering Kindergarten -Fifth Grade in Fall 2009. This summer's S.A.M. Club promises to offer a variety of activities and learning experiences. More details and pre-registration are coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Keelie or Gina??
    I need to get the dates that you will be doing SAM Club this summer. I need to be sure I do not schedule anything that will conflict with you!!

    I am interested in helping this summer too!

    ReplyDelete